You guys probably noticed that I didn't make a New Year resolution post. Well, you probably didn't notice until now, when I pointed it out. I think they are okay. And fun sometimes. But really, I try to work on things all the time, so I am not a huge fan of them. Mostly because I can never think of something I want to do that I am not already attempting...
Anyways, here is my obligatory 2011 post.
Some things I am looking forward to this year....
- Three amazing years with this boy. We say it all the time to each other, but really? It's been 2.5 years (tomorrow, in fact). Where did the time go? I can't wait to spend many more with him, and the fact that the time has gone so quickly means that we are happy, and enjoying ourselves and each other.
- The anniversary of getting Guillermo. Exactly a year ago tomorrow (not a coincidence that this day matches the above) we brought baby Guillermo home when he was only 6 weeks old. He's been through a lot in his one little year of life, but we love him so, so much!
- Graduation. After 5 incredibly long years in college, I will finally have something to show for it. Many things, actually. These things include: a diploma, a degree in English Edcuation, and a minor in English, a license to teach, and finally, hopefully a job doing what I love in a place that I love. Here's to crossing my fingers...
- Turning 23. Although I feel much older than my 22 years, I love birthdays. I will forever look forward to them.
- Blossoming in the blog world and dramatically improving my writing skills. During this last quarter of college, I am actually taking a writing class. I can't wait to see how this impacts my blogging style, because I know it will.
What are you looking forward to in 2011?
Happy New year! <3