2. Finish a few books. I don't already have a list of books I want to read because whenever I see one that looks interesting, I just send the sample to my Kindle, read it, and decide if I want to buy it from there. But I want to read a lot more than I did last summer, and definitely throughout the school year.
3. Crochet... something. I learned to crochet around Christmas time, and have a huge box filled with yarn that was my grandmother's. I would love to make something out of it for the new place.... which still has not been decided upon!
4. Continue watching too much Mad Men. It's really all I have been doing lately, and am slightly obsessed. I want to catch up to the season that's currently on television because I keep hearing that it's excellent!
5. Purge! I have TONS of stuff that I haven't used or looked at since I moved into this apartment last summer (lots of things still in boxes) and I can't wait to go through it all as I move at the end of this month and get rid of everything that doesn't have a purpose. I have never been much of a packrat, and hate clutter. That being said, there's too much of it around here! Things I brought with me from my parents' house that haven't been touched since.
6. Run at least three times a week. Considering I have almost no other obligations this summer (save for working at Petsmart a few times a week), there is really no reason that this goal should not be ticked off my list. This summer is a long one, 12 weeks instead of the normal 10.... no reason not to get into better shape!
7. Go on tons of trips. Bret and I are already planning to visit Chicago or Pittsburgh (maybe both?) and I have very premature plans to drive myself to Buffalo to see Nicole and Columbus to see Chelsey and her new apartment. And in August, Disneyworld and Universal (for Harry Potter, duh) with my parents, brother and sister. I need to make at least half of these happen! I have a bad habit of planning trips and not taking them. Time to follow through!
8. Get more tattoos. I have a million ideas and talk them up a lot, but rarely do anything about it. I want to AT LEAST get my half sleeve finished... and maybe one or two other ideas....
9. Go to at least three more Reds games. I have already been to two, the last one was sofun and part of Bret's birthday present from me was two tickets to next week's game, right behind first base (oh, hey, Votto. Sup?) We need to make this a habit.
What is on your summer bucket list?!
Happy summer break :)