Tuesday, February 01, 2011

about


This is me! Stephanie Marie. Soon to be a Bohannon when I marry the love of my life, Bret, next July 18, 2014. This space is a place for me to talk about whatever, whenever. Enjoy! 

Please comment, emailtweetfacebook etc etc etc to your heart's desire! 
If you ARE new around here, take a minute to introduce yourself. Tell me about your favorite book!

This is the place where I get to tell you all about who I am and what I do. I blog for one reason, and one reason only: to document. Blogging is my form of journaling. I used to write, now I blog. I am a twenty-five year old vegetarian and a middle school English teacher. I love books and blog about them constantly. Other things love: my Macbook, fiancĂ©, family, puppy children, chocolate, friends.







1 comment:

  1. Pup is more cute than the girl :P jkinggggg

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo