Tuesday, February 01, 2011

Bloggin' Ladies: The Loudmouth

This week's lovely lady is Stephanie, from The Loudmouth. Coincidentally, we have the same name, and are interested in many of the same things....! <3



Name+Age+Site/Blog
My name is Stephanie, I'm 23 years old and my blog is the-loudmouth.com!  I also have glasses, like the Stephanie interviewing me.  We're basically the same person.

What is something interesting about you? 
Oh, where do I begin?  So many things... Just kidding, I'm not that interesting.  Um, I can fit my entire fist in my mouth.  Does that count?




Why did you begin blogging? 
I started blogging with LiveJournal ten years ago because I've always loved writing and wanted to share my words with others.  Also, it was kinda the cool thing to do in middle school.  I started posting as The-Loudmouth in September 2010, and moved from LJ to Blogger in December.  So my blog is still a baby, just without the diapers and drool.


How long have you been blogging?
Whoops, already answered that!  I never skimmed the questions while taking tests in school, either...




Who is your inspiration for writing?
My favorite authors are Megan McCafferty, Janet Evanovich, Shauna Niequist, and F. Scott Fitzgerald; their words definitely inspire me.  Other bloggers, magazines such as Glamour and Vogue, and taking trips are other inspirations.


Where do you get your ideas?
Pop culture is a biggie, along with researching my favorite topics and organizing my closet.  Going through my clothes never fails to spark a light bulb!


What is something interesting about you? 
Again?  Oh dear, I have to come up with something else now.  And it is this: I have the appetite of a 300lb man.  Jealous?


Do you have any advice that you want to share with fellow lady bloggers?
Stay true to yourself, but do it gently.  Speak your mind, but do it quietly.  I'm known to have a big mouth, but a bigger heart!


What is one thing you are looking forward to most in your future (blog or otherwise)?
I'm looking forward to having a massive loft apartment in the city someday.  Or maybe a cozy cottage on the beach.  Hopefully, both.  But before all that, I'm going to start making money doing what I love most.  Because I know it's going to happen -- there's no way it can't! :)

What events are coming up, both on-line and in RL?
Oh, it's funny you ask that!  Wait, you didn't... I came up with this question myself.  Hope that's okay, Steph.  Anyway, I'm hosting a Valentine's Day themed blog event right over here, and I'm going to the Style Nation Blogger meet-up in Las Vegas (more informationhere).  You're all invited!!!



[Thanks, Steph! <3 <3]

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much honey. I'll be posting a link to this on my own blog later. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Now I know just a little bit more about the gal I'm gonna meet in Las Vegas. Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo