Thought I'd stop by with a little DIY: Apartment Edition for you... it's been a while!!
1. I thought this was a really simple and pretty thing to do in a white room. I think I said before
that we are allowed to paint, but it seems like more work than it's worth? This would be a good
2. Sorry for the picture quality in this one. This is a really cute nursery design, but
since babies are no where near my realm of thought, what about my classroom? The idea was that
each person at the baby shower decorates a letter for the baby's room. I think this would be a good
project for a class to do!
3. Again with the wine. I know, right? But these also seem really cute and simple
for the kitchen or patio! The hard part would be finding wines that are delicious &
have fun, quirky corks!
4. I also really like this idea for the living room. Even if it weren't a divider,
it would be an awesome piece. My idea was framing vintage ads from old magazines.
5. I showed another picture of painted spoons a few weeks ago,
and I think this would be a cool idea to couple with that.
6. This is probably my favorite idea this week. Such an easy thing to do,
and SO pretty! I love the chromatic element, also. It would be fun to hunt
for the perfect fabrics to use at the thrift store or craft store.