Sunday, August 07, 2011

DIY Sunday: Apartment Edition

You guys are reading this while I'm in lovely Chicago with the lovely Jackie from TravelGirl<3 I hope you're having as great a day as I am!!

1. I think this would be a really fun print to put in the kitchen!

2. I've been pretty in love with pictures of buttons, lately. This is
no exception. I'd probably choose a different design, but still: love.

3. I may love this because it's red, or because the flower is made of pages of a book.
OR because it's a hook, and I have a thing for hooks and hanging stuff on them.

4. I wish I was this artsy. I love the style, and I love the lack of color. So pretty.

5. This would be a fun lamp idea for someday when I have a patio with no lamp. 
Love the fake candles inside.

Happy Sunday! <3

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I love every single one of these projects. On my list...

    http://breatheandhush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here!! I have such a long to-do list...!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love all of these! My pinterest is filled with so many DIY's, I am so overwhelmed with all the possibilities. My BF and I are about to move in together and we are thinking about dipping our silverware in paint for a little extra flair, I love that idea so much!

    Also, Hi.. I'm Ryan!

    Happy Friday!

    thismustbetheplaceryan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. idea: you make all of these things and I will try them out in my place. cool?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo