Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day [a day late]



This is the best picture that I have of my Dad and I right now, so you'll have to bear with me until I can get my little paws on my graduation pictures. This is from the night my dad took me to see Wicked in NYC. Srsly. He's the best.

This weekend was crazy busy with work and sleep and fun with family. I haven't had any time to put towards this blog until today, my Friday. So, here's me posting about how amazing my dad is on the Monday after Father's Day. Let's just consider this Father's Monday. Because, well, why not?

Basically, I have the best dad in the entire world. I am pretty sure you all think that about your own dads. But it's true for me, and you should all be jealous. I am really bad at writing sentimental thoughts when it comes time, but I really, really, really love my dad. I know he'd do anything for me [and our family] and we'd return the favor. He's the most compassionate person I've ever met, and the most like me.

So, happy Father's Day, again, Dad. I love you!! <3 <3

1 comment:

  1. Father's Monday sounds just fine! Why limit the celebration of good fathers to just one day, huh?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo