Friday, April 22, 2011

Soon you can SHOP Femmena Mala....!


You heard me correctly. Unless you skipped the title and went straight for the post. In which case, just shift you attention back up there for one or two quick seconds. Because yes, I AM opening an online store! I haven't yet decided which platform I'll use, but I can't wait to share with you guys what I'll be making and selling. I spent all day yesterday (between work shifts) making some prototypes, and everyone that I've showed thinks they are good. Thanks to Nick, and my friend Jackie, I should have some awesome stuff to put out there. Next in the planning is to photograph what I'm making (and make more of them, which means I need more supplies) and to decide on a site to host my store.

I know there are a few out there, Etsy, Big Cartel, etc.... I've only had experience with Etsy on the customer service end of things, so I don't feel like I can make an informed decision, and this is where I could use your help!

Do you have experience with these sites? What do you think?

Happy Friday :)

8 comments:

  1. i use etsy and i haven't had any issues

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you're making! I use etsy and have had no troubles, but I've had a very slow start, it's a huge marketplace so it's hard to be found.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know many people that use etsy and i have never heard anything bad about it so it may could work for you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, ladies! I have an account there already, but I was also worried about getting lost in the shuffle, Zoe. It's such a big site!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oo how exciting!! congrats! i cant wait to see the shop :) xoxo jcd :: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been SUPER happy and successful with Etsy! I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm looking forward to what you're going to sell! I'm so curious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, everyone! I am really excited about opening the shop, I hope I see good results. And thanks for the feedback! I probably will end up using Etsy because it's the only thing I have experience with. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo