Thursday, January 06, 2011

A couple things...


Firstly, I wanted to say "Hello!" to some new readers friends I have noticed around here! I am really happy to have you guys! 

Please comment, emailtweetfacebook etc etc etc to your heart's desire! Take a second to introduce yourself and leave a link to your blog/shop if you have one; I'd love to check it out! You can also get to know the girl behind Femmena Mala. There are some awesome tabs at the top for your reading pleasure. Most importantly, check out the Bloggin' Ladies series that I have been doing on some other awesome ladies across the web.


Secondly, Crystal from Domestic, But not Martha is hosting a benefit auction called Miracles for Mason for her best friend who has a son in need! You can read the entire story here. I donated a Bath & Body gift set that you can check out here. There are tons of other prizes, so please take a second to over them and perhaps bid on something to make yours!! <3

Here's to hoping Friday is awesome :) Good night! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo