1. this pretty piece of art reminiscent of the ones i showed you here.
lynzie posted this on my facebook and i think it's awesome. of course, neither
of us can take credit for this, but i am unsure of the site it came from!
2. got this from Nick's dad for Christmas, and we have basically
been playing it non stop since the 25th... we've already beat 2 years
and are well on our way to beating the third!
3. this pretty picture of candles that i took a long time ago. i recently
found this on my computer and liked it!
4. NEW jeans. i love getting new jeans.
5. screen cap of my Google homepage. I love that you can change the skins, now.
This one is so pretty!
6. don't forget about the giveaway! only three more days to get your entries in :)
7. almost 100 readers... just ONE away! this makes me really happy + thankful!
8. lastly, this is Guillermo. you all know him, right? i talk about him enough.
anyways, yesterday we took him to the vet to get his leg checked out before we begin
physical therapy. well. it turns out that they found something peculiar in his
belly when they did the xray.... a twisty tie. this is actually pretty serious, after considering
the ridiculous fact that he decided it was a delicious snack... it has potential for puncturing his
intestine, and if we aren't careful (this means giving him the correct foods to make it safe
to travel through his system) then he may have to have another surgery.
please say some prayers/send us good thoughts!