Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sunday Letters

This week's Sunday Letter goes to someone I don't talk to as much as I would like to.


Dear Bethany,

It's probably not obvious, but I think about you a lot! We have known each other for 17 years, making you my absolute oldest friend/sister. I miss when we were younger, and we used to make up ridiculous games to play, forcing our brothers to do "homework." Which in the end, turned out to be good practice for me (and Tony, considering I taught him how to write his name) as a teacher, haha! I miss being as inseparable as we were before we both got boyfriends and started college. I just plain miss you!! Let's try to spend more time together. What do you say?  Love you!!

Stephanie


***
This weekend has been pretty great! Yesterday I had a full day shift at Petsmart, and it was absolutely exhausting. Then, we went to our final Thanksgiving celebration for Nick's dad's side of the family, which was also a birthday celebration for Nick's dad! (He and Guillermo share the same birthday :) ) I ended up sleeping the evening away and reading + writing blogs for next couple of Bloggin' Ladies posts last night.

Today, we went to Nick's dad's house for a bit, and then to Skyline for dinner. THEN to my parents house for a bit. It was a relaxing day AND I finally finished Goblet of Fire! So excited to start Order of the Phoenix! 

Happy Sunday, friends! <3 S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo