Before we get started, I want to remind you about my very first giveaway. Entries are closed on Friday, so get over there and enter NOW! You might win a Mixed CD + cover made by yours truly! There are three ways to enter, and all you have to do is leave a comment for each entry.
1. So continues my obsession with owls... Should I or should I not?
2. This is the album cover of the CD where I got my blog name.
You can learn more about it at my feature by Blackbird Fly here!
3. Another awesome picture sent to my by Nick. How do
you think this would look on Guillermo?
4. Readers, meet Guillermo. Er... Guillermo's tongue. Hello!
5. I don't remember where I found this picture, but I thought it was
incredibly inspirational. And subtle.
6. Courtesy of Nick, again. He sent me this site of 60 amazing
fall pictures. I absolutely love the colors in this photo.
7. This is a piece of art that I swiped from strataflora.com. She
featured an amazing artist who has many more pieces
lik this one. Check her out!
8. Remember when I said I have the best boyfriend ever? Still do.
9. This is my puppy. This is my puppy napping. Are you
bored of hearing about my puppy yet?
10. Another courtesy of Nick. He sent me this site with an article called
"Human Bones Take Part in an Artistic Project Against Violence." You
should check it out, because there are some awesome pictures.
That's it for this Wednesday's wonders!! Don't forget to check out the giveaway mentioned at the top of the post! p.s. Hello to all my new readers and followers!! <3