Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Playlists and puppies :)


Today went really fast at school, and it was not that bad, even! There were a few attitudes here and there, but that’s to be expected at West High, I suppose. Although third bell was very talkative and I left with a head ache! On that same note, I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping, lately. The last three or four nights, whenever I lay down for bed or just a nap with the pup, I can’t fall asleep. Any suggestions? I have a can of this at home:




And I was considering giving that a try. Perhaps I should cut caffeine out of my diet altogether?

Unfortunately, this is sometimes the only reason I can stay awake at school!
In light of my recent inability to fall asleep, I thought I would create a little calming playlist to play on lazy days.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Also, some recent (yesterday) pictures of the puppy. :) He is currently barking at me to take him outside/play tug/otherwise entertain him. Guess I better get to it! Back tomorrow or later tonight with a “what’s in my bag?” post!




xoxo
S



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo