Sunday, January 27, 2013

I need to go to Ireland.

Last night, I spent a good couple of hours putting together both a Facebook page and an Indiegogo page to help raise money to send myself on a missions trip to Dungannon, Ireland with Vineyard Church Cincinnati.

I am hoping to get the word out about my goal and am counting on help from friends, family, and strangers (and maybe a miracle) to raise the $2,500 it will cost to go. Please click and share the link below! Love you all!!

<3 Stephanie


2 comments:

  1. I don't have the funds right now but once I do I plan on helping. Good luck friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Krysten!!!

      Your positive thoughts and support are enough. :) Please don;t worry about money if it's not in the cards! I appreciate you! <3 <3

      Delete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo