Monday, November 19, 2012

30 Reasons to be Thankful


Since I have seen so many people posting their "30 days of Thanksgiving" posts on facebook, I decided that I am going to do the same thing here, but condense it down a bit. I am going to post about 30 things I am thankful for, 5 in each post. Spiratically, and hopefully I will finish by November 30.

1. A home that I love. I am incredibly thankful to have a home that I love with people (and puppies) that I love. Our house is the perfect size, and Bret and Kyle are perfectly happy with my display of design style basically however I choose. There's never a lonely or boring moment with four dogs, a boyfriend, and a roommate. I am always warm, am able to fill it with furtniture that I love, and basically have a 24/7 sleepover with my bff.


2. My parents. My parents are the best. They are supportive, helpful, and considerate. They think about me even when I might not have the time to show them that I am thinking of them. They are continuously going out of their way to help me and to make my life easier, and they are my go-tos for absolutely anything.

3. Grad School. Not everyone has the opportunity to go back to school while working full time. Not everyone has the ability to do this and to focus completely on it. I have been blessed with the time and resources to achieve my goals comfortably, and am surrounded by people who want nothing more than to see and help me succeed.

4. My boyfriend. While it has taken both of us some time to learn the way each other works, I can absolutely say that I have never been more connected to anyone, and have never felt such trust in another person before. Bret is truly my best friend, and I am so lucky to have him. He is the most considerate and helpful, caring and loving, honest and kind person I know.


5. Fur babies. All four of them. I am thankful that after living for two years with just each other, Ella and Guillermo have so successfully come into a house with two other dogs and get along so well. I am thankful that I can now claim the sweetest and most gentle boxer in the world as partly mine, and that we have the ability and resources to rescue a fourth fur baby, Darcy. And that we are able to give her a loving, caring, warm home with a pack to call her own.



6. My brother. After a childhood of not being the closest or nicest to each other, I can truthfully say that he is my best friend (along with all those others). I know I can count on him, and he cant count on me. It's the best thing in the world to have a sibling you can rely on.



<3

1 comment:

  1. Oh this makes me so happy. Remember last year and Twittering back and forth about relationship stuff? We've come so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo