1. Ellaphant drives a car. // 2. Liquid fuel. // 3. Ironic view while running... someone is very clever! //
4. Cuddling chihuahuas. // 5. Newest addition to my arm.... half sleeve will be finished in a few short weeks!! Hopefully before school starts.... // 6. Makinzie being a creep. Or me being a creep. // 7. iPhone got new clothes! Jonathan Adler is a colorful genius. // 8. Ellaphant is always cute. // 9. Makinzie had a very busy day sometime last week. // 10. Boyfriend made breakfast! // 11. So many boxes. Have been officially moved out of my first apartment for about two weeks. I'll miss it!! // 12. We lost this pretty lady on July 6th. Probably the hardest thing, ever. Miss her so, so much!! // 13. It took a while, but I finally got back into the swing of reading beginning with John Green's The Fault in Our Stars. I highly recommend this book. Sad, but SO good. // 14. I don't know a handsomer person/dog than Guillermo Garcia. // 15. So. Many. Baseball. Games. <3 // 16. Self portrait.
Hope you all are having a fantastic summer! I have about 6 weeks of it left (I can't believe it went so fast) and I intend on using every second of it to continue the things listed above.... Things I am looking forward to:
* Moving into the new house this coming week, finally!
* Reading more books. Lots more.
* Death Cab show this Sunday!
* Family vacation to Disney and Universal (see: Harry Potter Land) in two weeks!
* Recently quit Petsmart (long, sad story) and starting at The Fresh Market ASAP.