1. Gallery shelf. I have a gallery wall in progress in my bedroom, but there is a HUGE
empty wall in our living room that is begging for some pretty art or a GALLERY SHELF DUH.
I would probably go for something a little more eclectic as far as what I put here, but I love the idea. It's
so much less pressure to find one big piece that would probably be expensive and difficult to hang.
2. Pretty painted lanterns. I don't know how exactly this would work
inside my apartment, but it's pretty, nonetheless. These would be AWESOME
for a barbecue in our backyard, which we are lucky to have. Amirite? I plan on
using it a LOT this next summer.
3. Wooden Frame. I don't generally like to post things from Etsy (found on Pinterest) in my
DIY posts because this is obviously someone else's talent, and you can bet that I don't have the tools
or knowhow to make this. Let's just say that this is a little handmade pretty that I would love to purchase
and put on that gallery shelf from number one. Love.
4. Pretty feather thingy. I want this. In my kitchen. The end.
5. I LOVE this idea. However, I think I would create the clock using.... clocks. Preferably
vintage/thrifted ones that are completely mismatched but awesome looking. I was mostly drawn to the colors in this photo, and the framed scrap art is super cute, but not really my aesthetic. Ideas?