Today was actually a GREAT day. I had a really, really hard week at school last week, and I was really dreading going back after a three day weekend, but it was actually a good day. I got a lot accomplished, the kids were good, and we got a lot done together.
That said, here's this week's apartment DIY!
1. Holiday themed letters. Since I have a roommate, this might only work if we have
two of them. And if they are on our bedroom doors. Juvenile? Maybe. Awesome? DEFINITELY.
(I really only picked this because it's red, by the way.)
2. HELLO?? How easy would these be to find at the thrift store?? Doing this. Seriously.
I have been looking for a second night stand for my bedroom for ages, and have just
recently resigned myself to the fact that I won't find one that matches the one I already have.
3. I could probably do without the chalk part of the chalkboard dresser, but I love, love, love this flat, coral-y red.
4. I mean, really. How much easier could this get??? (Also, prettier??)
5. While I would totally love to DIY myself this couch... unrealistic. However,
Also, check out my mom. She sings and this is her. <3 <3 <3