Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Harry Potter Night :)

[stolen from SingsTheMagpie Blog, with love; no source]

Tonight, Nick and his sister and her husband and I are all meeting up to see the premiere of the final Harry Potter movie. All I have to say is that I cannot wait to see it, and that I am devoting the better part of tomorrow to recovery from it. I hope you are able to partake in the amazingness if you're an HP fan!!

P.s. Comments for the giveaway are closed! The winner will be posted tomorrow! :)

<3 S

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous! I am probably not going to get to see the movie until next weekend. :( It will still be just as exciting and no lines. Positive side! I am so very happy for you though! I hope that you've been able to recover today. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo