Saturday, July 16, 2011
As of late...
1. I have been addicted to The Hills. Since it's on Netflix streaming, it's so easy to spend too much time watching it. I watched it when it was on TV in high school, but watching it again is so hilarious. Now that I'm older and have a different perspective on things like that... I used to be all "OMG Heidi is SO ridic. I HATE Spencer!!" Now I just laugh. HA. It's so funny. It's probably killing my brain cells, but it's like a car wreck that I can't look away from.
2. We finally got Ella a cute pink harness and leash. I'm not sure why this is notable, but I get overly excited about abnormal things. Such as a leash and harness. So cute. Since she was using Guillermo's old back leash and harness, she looked like a boy whenever we took walks. Now she looks like a girl :)
3. Harry Potter was absolutely amazing. There were VERY few things that strayed from the book, and the things that did were so insignificant (for me) that it hardly mattered. I love that this movie/second half of the book was less centered around the characters and their personal journeys and more on the bettering of the wizarding world. I won't lie, I cried (real, bawling tears) through the entire second half of the movie. I won't give anything away, but you should know that every battle scene is absolutely epic. You will NOT be disappointed. I can't wait to see it again (next weekend). Also, if you can, see it in 3D, it is SO MUCH BETTER.
4. I haven't really talked much about this on the blog, mainly because I've hardly had any time to even think about it, but next week is our trip to NYC!! Originally, this was supposed to be a family trip that included my mom, dad, little brother, and little sister. But due to my parents having to get their house painted, they are sending only Nick and I. Which is amazing. I love them. Anyhow, the other day, I bought our Harry Potter Exhibition tickets, and I CANNOT WAIT. It's going to be so fun to spend money on ridiculous souvenirs from it, but that's what vacations are for, right? Right :) We are also getting to spend the two days with Nick's best friend who moved to Brooklyn, and I can't wait! I miss him! It's going to be fun to get to see NYC through the eyes of someone who lives there. I've been there only a few times, but enough to see all the touristy stuff. Any suggestions about what we should check out during our time there?
5. It's my birthday in a couple of weeks, and I am planning something small, but fun :) Can't wait!!
That is all :) Happy Sunday!
Posted by Stephanie @Femmena Mala at 10:50 PM