Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Wonders v.19

I'm home! From Cleveland. From my interview. Which was so-so. I'll tell you guys more when I know more. Because I am weird and feel like if I talk about it at all, it'll jinx it. Ha!

Here's this week's Wednesday Wonders, if a little late!! (Also I have way more than 10 this week, so happy viewing!) Sources are linked in the commentary! ;)

1. My new favorite flower besides tulips. Frealz. Also, I just realized that
I may have posted this picture before. Obvs, it's awesome.


3. I seriously do this. Because otherwise, I'd look like and idiot. 


4. I have a thing for mustaches


5. At work, my nickname is "MC Grammar." Just saying

6. So pretty and clever. 

7. HAHA. Love

8. I think I am developing a thing for birds


10. Pretty graphic. Amirite?

11. Love this design.

12. Love this. I need to add a little more of it into my life!! 

13. Such a good idea! Only wish I had one more sister! :)


15. Love! 

8 comments:

  1. Holy cow you picked some amazing stuff! LOVE it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, I am glad you liked it! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found some really cool posting material here. :) Can't wait to hear about your interview. So-so? Ok. Still want to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all! Especially the step on a lego print - so clever :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you guys liked it! This week was fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love LOVE, the button clock, let's eat Grandpa and ranunculus are my favorite, too. Great list and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. who doesn't love mustaches??

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW. i love these. especially the nesting dolls tattoo and the clock.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo