Saturday, June 25, 2011

In Which I GOT A JOB. [omg]

You read it correctly. Yesterday morning I interviewed for a middle school position and got a phone call four hours later with a job offer.

I cannot tell you how BEYOND excited and blessed I feel for being able to work in Cincinnati where SO many people are having struggles finding a job. I am not taking a single second of this for granted, and I am going to savor every second of it. Even the stressful, I-am-going-to-give-up, extremely difficult first year of teaching moments.

I am 22 years old, and signing a contract. This doesn't seem like it fits. I will have a salary. Am I old enough for a salary? This is all so crazy to me!

I am SO, SO SO SO thankful, though.

I'll have more details on Monday after I meet with the superintendent of the district.

Thank you all for all of your support here at on Twitter!!

You rock :)

xo, S

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations lady!!!! I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS! now use some of that salary to come to columbus for a girls night? haha xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!!! Woo hoo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That's awesome, and you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome news! congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is awesome! Such a big accomplishment. Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. CONGRATULATIONS!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO SO SO happy for you Stephanie! You will be a great teacher, you deserve this job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woot! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo