Monday, April 04, 2011

Thank you!


Just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who helped me out with the last post :) I got TONS of feedback and actually ended up changing my mind about a few things with the tattoo based on your guys' insight, so I really appreciate it! I think it's going to be fantastic, and I can't wait to get it!! You guys are awesome. Per usual.

This weekend was fairly uneventful. I was off work on Thursday and Friday, and spent most of it with Guillermo. On Friday, I got to have lunch with two [awesome] friends from school, and go thrifting. I found an awesome purse, a GAP dress, and The Game of LIFE and two Pyrex bowls :) Saturday, I was supposed to work my first day as a trainer by myself, but with no classes to teach. Thankfully someone called off in the groom shop, and I had to fill in ;) The day ended kind of crappy with a stupid fight with the boyf. [No worries, things are fine, now!!] Today I worked as a trainer again, and sold my first classes on my own! I was so proud of myself.

Nick and I went out on a date tonight. We went to a local Italian[ish] restaurant and then went to see Limitless. I thought the movie was pretty decent and it was a really nice night out :) 

Hope everyone had a happy weekend!! <3 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love the Game of Life - I can never get anyone to play it with me though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't been thrifting in forever and i need to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo