Monday, March 28, 2011

Today is the first day of the first quarter that I don't have to go to school.

Just thought I would pop in to point out that today is the first day of the first quarter that I don't have to go to school. I don't have to work until 3 o'clock, and I am feeling pretty awesome here, snuggling on the couch with my puppy and watching Gilmore Girls until then (I just got to the part where Lorelai and Luke broke up and then got back together!!!!). And, when I do go back to work? I am in the salon :) I can't wait to start looking forward to work again!!

Also...

  • I had strawberry ice cream for lunch. We got it for free from Kroger last night. 
  • Tattoos are in the works: a Mary matryoshka doll for my grandma, and a Harry Potter creatures themed half sleeve. I'm thinking: whomping willow, hippogriff, centaur... any ideas??
  • Having Indian food + MORE thrifting with some lovelies on Friday afternoon.
  • WE GOT GUILLERMO SOME NEW BOWLS! They are so cute. And ceramic. And a bunch of new toys, and a new blue collar. We thought he deserved some presents. He might be spoiled.
That's all for this post. Happy Monday!! :) 

S

3 comments:

  1. Just when I thought I couldn't adore you more...you say something like you watch Gilmore Girls...and I go Wooo hoooo! Your seriously toooo cool! :) Congrats on your not going to school :) Hee hee. Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm completely addicted to Gilmore Girls! I just watch them over and over. And hurray for tattoo planning, I spend a lot of time planning my future ones, even though I can't afford any at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heart you, JL :)

    Zoe, GG is AWESOME. I can't wait to get my next tattoo :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo