Sunday, February 13, 2011

Want to subscribe via email?

Now you can!

I've added FeedBurner for nothing more than to allow people the option of subscribing via email. I now do this with some of my favorite blogs, and have found how convenient it is! Let me know what you guys think :)

To get started, just enter your email in the box below (it's also to the right of this column, under the 'followers' section) and you will receive a confirmation email. Just click the link and you're off!

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Happy emailing :)

S

P.s. Don't forget to check out my weekend re-cap before you go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo