Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Bloggin' Ladies: The Curious Pug



Name+Age+Site/Blog
Hi! I'm Alycia age 28 from http://thecuriouspug.com


What is something interesting about you? 
Hmm, well I don't know if this is interesting or just plain weird but I'm an xray tech and I love seeing crazy/gross/weird pathology or bone fractures! Not that I enjoy seeing people suffer, I just like to see what the human body is capable of and it keeps things interesting at work :)


Why did you begin blogging? 
I started my blog originally to go along with my Etsy shop but it has since turned into a personal blog where I share about life, craft projects, and favorite finds from the web. Since I changed the direction of my blogging, I've met lots of interesting other folks from the handmade community!


How long have you been blogging?I've been blogging for over a year now! Looking back, I think my writing has improved quite a bit and I am excited to see where it will go next :)


Who is your inspiration for writing?
Mainly myself and things that happen in my life. It feels good to write about those things. It's therapeutic in a way!


Where do you get your ideas?There's a few places where I get my ideas from. One is just myself. Sometimes out of nowhere I'll get an idea and know that it would make a great post. Other times it's from a craft related project or a picture of Cyrus my pug that gets me writing.



Do you have any advice that you want to share with fellow lady bloggers?The best advice that I've received is the advice I'm going to share here: be yourself and be honest in your writing. It will come through to your readers. And don't worry about how many followers you have. The ones you really want to have won't ask you to follow them back in exchange.


What is one thing you are looking forward to most in your future (blog or otherwise)?
I can't pick one! I'm really excited for having my new blog layout installed shortly! I And I also have a few giveaways planned for the future and those are always fun! Finally, I'm excited to meet new bloggers/crafters through this blogging community over the next year :)


2 comments:

  1. woohoo! thanks for the feature :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun! loved this interview.. going to check out her blog now! xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo