Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Bloggin' Ladies: A Spoonful of Love





Tuesday means Bloggin' Ladies! This week's feature is Shawni - she's a terribly sweet, helpful, and caring blogger who crafts like crazy and blogs about it. Enjoy her, please :) 





Name+Age+Site/Blog
Shawni Marie, 27 years young, aspoonfuloflove.blogspot.com

What is something interesting about you? 
I have a huge heart. Too big sometimes. But I love to share it. With anyone. No matter what.




When did you begin blogging? 
Let's see... about 2 years ago on tumblr. But I have only been on blogspot for about 4 months and i have met the most AMAZING people through it.

Who is your inspiration for writing? 
People. My life. Anything I want to share with others really...






Where do you get your ideas?
I ask a lot of questions to other bloggers and see what's inspiring them. Also, I find my crafts inspiring me a lot lately and wanting to share those.

Do you have any advice that you want to share with fellow lady bloggers?
Follow your heart and be TRUE to who you are. Don't follow trends, make them follow you. If you have a heart of gold, you'll be loved in the end. By someone. By people who stuck with you. That's all that matters.

What is one thing you are looking forward to most in your future (blog or otherwise)?
Opening my Etsy shoppe. I can't wait to share my bookmarks with the world. If no one buys them,  I will just start selling them for a penny. Because I just don't care about the money, I care about giving people a little piece of my heart.





Thanks, Shawni! <3


9 comments:

  1. This is such a beautiful interview!!!
    I just adore Shawni!!! She is such a doll and a sweetheart to talk to!!!!
    I love sending her emails and talking to her on twitter, she brightens my day with her loving comments and bright outlook!!!!
    P.S. I know that her lovely bookmarks will sell!!! She is so crafty and talented!!! and her Love flows from everything she makes!!!!!!
    I love you both!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you liked it, and I love her, too! I can't wait for her shop to open; I know she will do great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw love shawni!!! what a great feature and interview, stephanie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shawni is so cute. I found her through Liz at Srsly Liz a few weeks ago & am already a big fan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are seriously SO amazing. i am getting at mistly eyed just thinking about how lucky I am to have so many amazing women supporting me. Thank you so so so much Steph for the feature. From the bottom of my heart. Such an honor.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Same here! I have found a lot of my favorite bloggers by going to 'follow' list on twitter of bloggers that I love. It usually turns out great :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Eep! You're very welcome, Shawni! Thank you for taking the time to do it :) You're very loved at this corner of the internet! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome interview :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo