Monday, September 20, 2010

Autumn


Not only is Autumn my favorite season, it's also one of my favorite names for a girl, ever. I love everything that fall includes. This is not limited to:


apple cider
hot chocolate
bonfires
homemade soup
corn mazes
chuck taylors
scarves
gloves
hats
[spiced] tea
autumn smelling air
pretty + crunchy leaves
cute cute cute mugs
long sleeves
being cold + cuddling
boots (!!!)
jeans, jeans, jeans
red/darker hair
dark makeup
pumpkin patches
thanksgiving (vegetarian style)
puppy sweaters!!
hand holding + cold fingers
etc etc etc


xoxo S

p.s. pics via weheartit! 

1 comment:

  1. ohhh I couldn't agree more!
    PS how did you make the pretty collage?
    XXXX
    -Morgan (Blackbird Fly)
    Blackbird Fly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo