Sunday, December 30, 2012

30 Reasons to be Thankful, v.4


So hopefully I can get this all into one post. But let's be honest, there are 17 things and that is a lot of things and I really don't want you to be bogged down with reading things that are boring. Mostly this will just be a list of things with small explanations because let's be honest again. Tomorrow is the last day of the month and obviously I will have to write my obligatory "2013 Goals" post. I'll make sure to limit my blog commitments on that list since I am so terrible at keeping them. My point is. I procrastinated and....... yeah.

14. The ability to go back to work at PetsMart, even if only for a few hours a week, to work for people I respect and genuinely want to do a good job for. I will be selling training classes and probably doing a bit of customer service as well. Bret and I were talking about how summertime will be and I definitely need something to focus my energy on. Remember the time I said there would be no explanations? I lied.

15. Puppy kisses and puppy growls and puppy snuggles.

16. All of my amazing Christmas presents. I will have to say that this has been, by far, the best Christmas ever. I have gotten so many amazing and thoughtful gifts.

17. MarioKart, Super Smash Brothers, and Tetris on Nintendo 64 with my BB.

18. Missing my students so much that I would forgo this last week of Winter Break to be back at work.

19. This nice, relaxing time off from graduate classes. They can be so stressful, no matter how reflective and growing they are to me. I love every minute of school, but relish the extra time I have to spend with my furry family.

20. My Mazda3. Because, duh.

21. Mellow Mushroom pizza.

22. Meeting Bret's sister for the first time and getting to hang out with her all week. She's awesome and I already can't wait until she comes back next year<3

23. Watching Harry Potter at a sleepover with my little sister and my littlest puppy.

24. A boyfriend that offers to sleep on the couch so that Cate and I can share the bed, sweeps the floor so I don't have to, and fixes the sink and dishwasher with me in mind. Love him <3

25. This fuzzy blanket from my parents for Christmas. I basically bring it everywhere in the house with me.

26. Mom

27. Dad

28. Silly text conversations with my brother about the conversation I had with my sister about how Tony is hairy enough to be a puppy.

29. A NEW DISHWASHER AND FAUCET. !!!

30. EOS lip balm. Anti-climactic, I know. But I literally have EVERY flavor. omg.


Happy end of December!!!


Stay tuned for posts about:
2013 goals
1 year anniversary with the boy (Wednesday!)
and a new "House DIY" feature. WOO!


xo Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo