1. Running view, a pretty tree filled with flowers. I have been running lately. Trying pretty hard to get into shape and lose weight. So far, definitely successful. I have been setting short term goals for myself and using MyFitnessPal (an app on the iPhone that tracks calories and fitness, find me if you are on it (FemmenaMala)!!) to keep myself on track. I started about a year ago at 167 and am officially at 130. This is huge for me, I have never been here before, and it's been nice to take some pride in it and keep it that way! Dudes, I bought size 6 pants. Does it even get better than that?
2. Break time at my old job. A job that I quit (part-time) because it was horrible. I won't really go into detail, the manager was a jerk, the end. However, I left with a pretty awesome picture and am now happily working at Petsmart again, where I can bring Guillermo to work with me. Because, duh.
3. Re-reading HG series and seeing the movie with the boyfriend. Best ever. Love it.
4. Hello! Date night came early that week. I <3 date night.
5. Guillermo is the best cuddlier. He is attached to my hip at all times when I am at home. It's basically adorable. I am on spring break this week, so it has been especially sweet. Hopefully he won't be too sad when I got back to work next week!
6. See # 1! I joined the gym that the boyf goes to because, hello, it was only $10 a month to do so, and it has basically everything you could ever need in a gym. Including a smoothie bar. Where I have gotten a free smoothie. I mean really. Who could ask for more?
7. & 8. Trinkets at school/on my desk. This is basically the cutest magnet ever. And that apple came from Italy via my awesome friend Kyle right after I got my teaching job this past summer. I took this picture last week when I was stressing out hardcore about whether I would be unemployed. It turns out that I am not, which I am incredibly thankful for. I had started applying out to other schools and districts just in case, but I'm definitely going to be at Mt. Healthy again, next year, and I feel very lucky! There were 8 cuts at my school, which is fortunately a lot less than we thought, but some of my good friends were on that list. I'm pretty upset for them, but I know they will find something awesome!
9. & 10. THE MAZDA. I bought a new car, dudes. Basically, this is my dream car (except that it's not red, sad face). The Wednesday before spring break, the Stratus started making a pretty loud, unattractive noise coming form the back, rear wheel, area. Dad couldn't figure out what it was, and after looking up the value of my car versus what I owed, it wasn't worth getting it fixed again. So, I bit the bullet, and bought a 2012 Mazda3 hatch. I love it. I finally have a manual again after about 6 years. Just to give you an idea of how obsessed I am, I have used a full tank of gas in 5 days (and I am off work) because I can't stop driving it. It's beautiful.
11. & 12. Ella & Guillermo, the prettiest babies in the world. I mean, could they get anymore photogenic?? I don't think so. Plus, the sun photobombed Guillermo in the most perfect way.
Hope your Thursday is awesome! <3 S