First of all, I'm sorry these pictures are all different sizes. Ha. These are the cutest apartment DIYs I cam across this week!
1. Christmas tree made out of books. I plan on doing this in my classroom next year for sure.
2. Thermostat cover - so pretty. I don't actually have a thermostat, but I'm
sure hanging something directly on the wall and putting a ornate white frame
around it would be just as pretty!
3. Windows, again. Of course!
4. Never lose another bobby pin. Done and done.
5. DIY lanterns. This would be so pretty for outside or just to set the mood for a party!