Monday, December 12, 2011

Christmas Wish List

We all have that little bit of materialism in us, am I right? While I wish for nothing but happy, healthy family members and puppies, there are always a few things I'm really pining over this Christmas. If nothing else, it's nice to have a running Amazon wish list....

1. Naked Lunch by William S. Burroughs
2. Vera laundry tote in Mocha Rouge
3. The Psychology of Harry Potter (me = nerd)
4. Jonathan Adler iPhone 4 case (so pretty)
5. Is Everyone Handing Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
6. Charlie Brown Holiday Collection on DVD
7. Russian Nesting Dolls sticker book
8. A bookshelf!

What are you wishing for this Christmas?
8. 


1 comment:

  1. Ok, we would totally be besties bc I love this list. All of it!
    ps if you've not entered my giveaway, please do so. 5 shirts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo