Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Bloggin' Ladies: Bows & Sparrows!

It's that time, again, for this week's Bloggin' Ladies post!



Name+Age+Site:
Erin + 33 + Bows & Sparrows http://bowsandsparrows.blogspot.com/

What is something interesting about you?
I have a copy-editing certificate, and I still have a propensity to overuse/misuse ellipsis and dashes...I've come to terms with this. Also, when I make to-do lists, I often include things I've already done just so I can cross them off. It keeps me feeling good about my accomplishments.



Why did you begin blogging?
To keep myself out of trouble...and also to keep an online file of everything that inspires me: music, design, friends, fashion, books, movies, etc.

How long have you been blogging?
I started a music blog in January of 2008, but wanted to blog about more than just music so I started Bows & Sparrows in October of last year - October 28th, to be specific.

Who is your inspiration for writing?
Chevy Chase. Ok, maybe not really, but he did inspire at least one post. I mean, have you seen pictures of him circa 1980? Total babe.


Where do you get your ideas?
My ideas stem from everywhere: music, movies, other bloggers, friends, magazines, my constant desire to redecorate my apartment. On the flip side, my blog also inspires me to try new thing, tackle new projects and make life pretty in general - just so I can blog about them. I'm rarely without a camera or a notepad...just in case inspiration strikes. 

Do you have any advice that you want to share with fellow lady bloggers?
I'm not sure I should be dolling out advice, but I've always thought this Judy Garland quote was sound advice: “Be a first rate version of yourself, not a second rate version of someone else.”

What is one thing you are looking forward to most in your future (blog or otherwise)?
At the risk of sounding cliché, I really do look forward to each new day and the experiences life throws my way. I look forward to the books I'll read, the new music I'll discover, the letters I'll write and receive, the new friends I'll meet and the old friends that I'll continue to love. Ok, did I just make you throw up in your mouth a little? Sorry!


Thanks, Erin! Everyone: Go check out her blog NOW and leave her some love :)

P.S. Don't forget to check out the newest blog button! And the other one! Right over there! -->

Photobucket


xoxo have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo