Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday thoughts.

Not much to report today. I am feeling guilty that I didn’t take advantage of a whole weekend with Nick, and let my bad mood from Friday overshadow time with him. I apologized, and he said it was okay, but I still feel bad. School was not so bad, but nothing exciting there, either. A surprise staff meeting was very interesting, though! 

I’ll just leave you all with a few cute pictures of the fur baby.






And one of my favorite pictures of my man. 


Thanks for stopping by, everyone. Don't forget that I love to hear from you and see that you're reading! Click the little follow button at the top left to show your support! Thanks!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo