Sunday, February 27, 2011

Six Confessions


1. I will never get a tattoo over a freckle. I only have a few of them, and I happen to really like them!

2. I love getting tips at work, but it makes me really, really uncomfortable to accept them.

3. I secretly want to be a pastry maker or cake decorator.

4. I get really, really sleepy after I've put on eye makeup, or have had my eyebrows waxed.

5. I want to live at Hogwarts. I just finished re-reading the series in January, and I already want to start, again.

6. All the sudden, concerts (especially inside-concerts) make me really uncomfortable and claustrophobic.

Happy Sunday, everyone! :)

p.s. Do you like the new banner?

p.p.s. If you do your own version of "6 confessions..." please link up, here! 
I'd love to have a look at yours! xo


p.p.p.s. There are some new blog buttons to the lower right if you wanna add one to your page,
or switch from one of my old ones! 

9 comments:

  1. love the new banner :) and i want to be a pastry chef whenever i watch show like cake boss or amazing wedding cakes. its pretty redic what they can do with sugar! enjoy your sunday. xoxo jcd

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to live at Hogwarts too. SERIOUSLY. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jillian - Thank you! I love watching those shows, too :) They're my favorite. We don't have cable, though, so they're really few and far between!

    Susanne - Twins ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the new banner and number 2 cracks me up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only have a couple of freckles, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your new banner is fabulous! I would like to visit Hogwarts...but wouldn't want to be around all those people daily. I like a more solitary appreciation of music...I'm not one for concerts too. Except classical or ethereal sounds...they kinda make me see pictures in my head while I listen..and I can pretend I'm alone enjoying it. Gooood list! :) Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's weird about the eye makeup! I've never heard of anything like that before.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to live at Hogwarts too, maybe get a good, steady job there and live down in Hogsmeade....I'm such a nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Terra, that sounds like the most perfect job, EVER.

    Janna Lynn, I love your blog :) We're very alike!

    Nova, I have asked around about it and can't find anyone who experiences the same thing, eitehr! It's so weird! My fingernails also hurt after I take off nail polish... weird?

    Thanks to everyone who loves the banner and buttons. They are my favorite so far!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, as always, for stopping by! I appreciate you guys SOMUCH. I read and reply to EVERY comment, so leave as many as you like :) xoxo